background

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of School









Ok, so I know this is just pre pre school (yes, I meant to put 2 pre's there), but still....it is the beginning of the end of my little baby being my little baby.  She of course, my little independent social butterfly, was like, peace Mom, see ya!  So much for the warm and fuzzies.  But, I do have to admit, that it was pretty cool to watch her, complete with backpack the size of her, walk into her very own classroom, ready to take on the world....no fear!  That's my girl!  And of course, pay back is a beautiful thing.  My litte angel has been depriving me of sleep, therefore sending me into a serious and desperate addiction to my morning (and sometimes all day) coffee.

Today, however, was my turn!  She was almost too cute and sweet sleeping all snuggled up.......



                            

                          ALMOST =O)
But, to make up for my inappropriate joy at waking my child up from a deep restful slumber, I made some special star shaped pancakes.  Does that absolve me?  


No comments:

Post a Comment