background

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm Back!

Ok, so it's been a while, but I'm back, crazier than ever and with a full arsenal of caffeine to keep me alert and witty....well, at least alert.  I'm not even going to attempt to catch up on the last 2 years, but the edited version is Princess is about to turn 5 and what else?  Oh yeah, I grew and birthed an entire other person, who as of 2 days ago turned 1!  I have spent the last year in a complete sleep deprived state, motivated to stay on my feet only by the large, most likely illegal amounts of caffeine I pump into my blood stream.  But, as if giving me a little early birthday present,  my little bundle of joy has finally started sleeping through the night!!  The clouds opened up, sun broke through, shining, angels singing, the whole nine yards.  And now, we are back at the present, where, as I look around my house, trying to convince myself  to drag my fat rear off of the couch to take advantage of my little man napping by packing another box(more on that another day), vacuuming, making lunches, ironing, or attempting to win even a small battle in my ongoing war against the laundry room.....but no, here I sit, watching Dawson's Creek reruns on Netflix (stop judging me....no really, stop!) and yapping on incessantly about my coffee habit.  Eh, there's always tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. sleeping throughout the night changes your life!!! You won't even believe how much...
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    and you have heard all the good new about coffee, right? like how wonderfully good it is for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping through the night is a great thing! I also understand the mound of laundry, with two kids it seems to be a never ending battle :) New follower from MBC, have a great day!

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new baby and sleeping through the night! It took a very long time with my two!

    New to following you from MBC!
    Danielle
    http://daniellepender.com/

    Please follow through Networked Blogs (Google connect does not work on Wordpress) Thanks for your follow and comments!

    ReplyDelete